Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trauma Center is Open!

Finally, all has come together and we are good to go.  I have two amazing staff people, Jessica Boldt, LICSW and Drew Prochniak, LPC who share my passion for working with survivors and who definitely keep me on my toes.  Our website is up and running (and is gorgeous-I must say)~the address is www.traumacenternw.com.

I wanted to create a place that is warm and has a non-clinical atmosphere and that works from an authentic place of respect, honor and optimism.  I also wanted to have a micro and macro perspective on the work that we do, specifically in treating people individually but also expanding to national and international disaster relief and trauma treatment.  I also want to continue to develop our community partnerships, to provide advocacy, and education to the community.

Some upcoming offerings likely this winter:

Street Yoga for Survivors
Relapse Prevention for Survivors
Seeking Safety Group

and we'll see what else!


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see your organization! I look forward to telling people about you.

    Best,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Hello, While I welcome your comments, in order to maintain client privacy, I ask that all comments be anonymous. Thank you.